Capturing Viral Traffic is one of the holy grails for many marketers. A campaign that goes viral can be hugely profitable and lead to many new customers for very little money.
Wilco de Kriej has developed a fantastic software solution, UpViral. This makes putting together Campaigns that have a really strong possibility of going Viral.
It does this by doing three different sorts of campaigns.
- Where you incentivise people to share your content and give them points per action. These points can then be translated to coupons, free products etc
- Where you incentivise people to share your content and they get entries into a prize draw. The person who shares the most typically wins
- Where people share to get earlier access to beta software.
This is one of the very few products I have bought this year. It is one of only two software solutions I bought and it is very well put together.
Below are a couple of videos. The first looks at the sales funnel as I went through and bought my copy.
UpViral – The Options and Sales Funnel
There are three possibilities to buy UpViral.
- The first is a limited time only lifetime Offer.
- The second is an annual license
- The third is a monthly one.
There are then two upsells. The first is access to a Viral Masterclass, the second is access to some software which will help retarget on Facebook.
I am sure both are valuable but I only bought the lifetime license.
UpViral – The Review
For me this is very solid software. I first really became aware of the power of these campaigns when I read an article on the Tim Ferris blog. This spoke about how Harry’s the barber company got 100,000 email addresses for their new shaving service. In just one week!
They did this by setting up a referral engine. This is where you sign up and then get incentivised to share the sign up page with your friends.
And this is exactly what UpViral does.
From what I have seen so far this will be my standout purchase of this year.
As mentioned earlier it does three different kinds of campaigns and I have no doubt that over time more may well be added. T
The video below shows me setting up a campaign. There are more demonstrations on the sales page.
UpViral – Pros
- Campaigns are pretty easy to set up.
- You can run campaigns on the UpViral domain, your own domain or you can integrate it with other services such as ClickFunnels and LeadPages.
- It is a hosted service so if you suddenly get huge amounts of traffic it can support it.
- You can split test different campaign – both on the front end and the offers to ensure it works well.
- The emails are built in, so it will send out the rewards
- Designed to work with pretty much every autoresponder. For those without direct integration you can use an html form.
UpViral – Cons
So far I haven’t really found many. The two niggles I have are:
- You can’t currently do a campaign which is using emails by asking people to send it via email to their friends. So currently the easiest way for people to share is socially. You could ask people to copy the link and paste it. Unfortunately that is pretty clunky!
- My 0ther minor niggle I have is that I can’t currently integrate it with Clickfunnels. I have a support ticket in with UpViral. Because it is the launch this may take a bit of time to get answered, but I understand that Wilco’s company is normally very good at replying to support.
UpViral – Bonus
I have some bonuses for this.
I am working on them and will have them finished in the next few days.
- The first is a revised copy of my Viral Bait plugin. We have been hard at work on developing the latest version.
- The second will be a report I am writing on the ideal giveaways for this kind of viral project.
- Uber Optin Plugin
- OptinPop Plugin
- Finally I will do a live all questions answered webinar.
When you buy it just send me a copy of your receipt.
Make sure you clear the cookies too if you want to be sure to get your bonus.
If you have any questions please ask in the comments below.